Camisa 12 (12th Player)
More often than not, football crowds steal the show from the players in the stadiums. They can be so passionate and magnetic, they can actively influence the result of the game. And that's what you'll do in Camisa 12.
You'll play as a local or national team, trying to fill your side of the grandstand with mosaics, flags, songs and fireworks. The more you support your team, the more goals it will make.
Use one of the 24 individual power of the teams to help them score and make the stadium tremble!
- Lost Token: "Together with the theme, there is a tight game, easy to teach, easy to carry, beautiful and good to play. It's the best of the worlds."
- E aí, Tem Jogo?: "It's impossible to play without teasing your opponent or simulating the crowd in a stadium!"
- Covil dos Jogos: "Even though it's simple, there's a lot to think about where to place your tiles, where to stop at the rondel."
- BGG II: "I dare say this is Rodrigo's masterpiece. I can't find one single flaw in the game."
- Red Meeple: "The game was emotional, nostalgic, fantastic"
(from 15:40 on)