My passion is to create games easy to learn but full of interesting decisions.
I started making games in 2013. My first published game was Dead & Breakfast, and 5 more are in line for publishing: Papertown, Copacabana, Fall of the Ancients, Heirs to the Khan and Maracanã.
If you want to know more about them, send me an email or find me in one of the board game gatherings in Rio and the surroundings.
- 2018 - Finalist - Spielwerk Hamburg (Dubai)
- 2017 - 2nd place - Game of Boards - Protótipos em Jogo I (Maracanã)
- 2017 - 2nd place - Game of Boards - Protótipos em Jogo II (Dead & Breakfast)
- 2015 - Finalist - Concours International de Créateurs de Jeux de Société - Boulogne- Billancourt (Palmares)
- 2015 - Finalist - Korea Board Games Design Contest (Papertown)